Rhode Island v. Innis
- Cassell, Paul G. "Protecting the Innocent from False Confessions and Lost Confessions--and from Miranda." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, winter 1998, p. 497.
- Choper, Jesse H., Yale Kamisar, and Laurence H. Tribe. The Supreme Court: Trends and Developments. Minneapolis, MN: National Practice Institute, Inc., 1979.
- Goldman, Sheldon. Constitutional Law: Cases and Essays. New York, NY: Harper and Row, 1987.
- Leo, Richard A. "The Impact of Miranda Revisited." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, spring 1996, p. 621.
- Steiker, Carol S. "Counter-Revolution in Constitutional Criminal Procedure? Two Audiences, Two Answers." Michigan Law Review, August 1996, p. 2466.
- Thomas, George C., III. "Confessions, Truth, and the Law." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, winter 1995, p. 807.