Miranda v. Arizona
- Baker, Liva. Miranda: Crime, Law and Politics. New York: Atheneum, 1983.
- Graham, Fred P. The Self-Inflicted Wound. New York: Macmillan Co., 1970.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Skene, Neil. "The Miranda Ruling." Congressional Quarterly, June 6, 1991, p. 164.
- Tucker, William. "The Long Road Back." National Review, October 18, 1985, pp. 28-35.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1963 to 1972Miranda v. Arizona - Significance, Tainted Evidence, Conviction Overturned, Impact, Miranda Rights, Further Readings