In re Winship
- Cross, Sir Alfred R. N. The Golden Thread of the English Common Law: The Burden of Proof. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1976.
- Davis, Samuel M. Rights of Juveniles: The Juvenile Justice System. New York: Clark Boardman Co., 1974.
- Hahn, Paul H. The Juvenile Offender and the Law, 3rd ed. Cincinnati, OH: Anderson Publishing Co., 1984.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Katkin, Daniel, Drew Hyman, and John Kramer. Juvenile Delinquency and the Juvenile Justice System. North Scituate, MA: Duxbury Press, 1976.
- LaFave, Wayne R., and Austin W. Scott, Jr. Substantive Criminal Law, 2 vols. St. Paul, MN: West Publishing Co., 1986.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1963 to 1972In re Winship - Significance, Due Process Requires Proof Beyond A Reasonable Doubt, Creating Rights, Further Readings