Ballew v. Georgia
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt. Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1997.
- Grofman, Bernard. "Jury Decision Making Models and the Supreme Court: The Jury Cases from Williams v. Florida to Ballew v. Georgia." Policy Studies Journal, Vol. 8, spring 1980, pp. 749-72.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- "Is It Time to Replicate The American Way?" http://www.aals.org.
- Lempert, Richard Owen. "Uncovering `Nondiscernible' Differences: Empirical Research and the Jury-Size Cases." Michigan Law Review, Vol. 73, 1975, p. 643.
- Levy, Leonard W., ed. Encyclopedia of the American Constitution. New York: Macmillan, 1986.
- Saks, Michael J. Jury Verdicts: The Role of Group Size and Social Decision Rule. Lexington, MA: D.C. Heath, 1977.
- Witt, Elder. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the Supreme Court, 2nd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1990.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1973 to 1980Ballew v. Georgia - Significance, Fulton County Looks Behind The Green Door, The Court's Social-science Approach