Watkins v. United States
- Beck, Carl. Contempt of Congress: A Study of the Prosecutions Initiated by the Committee on Un-American Activities. New Orleans, LA: Hauser Press, 1959.
- Goodman, Walter. The Committee: The Extraordinary Career of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. New York, NY: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1968.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- O'Reilly, Kenneth. Hoover and the Un-Americans: The FBI, HUAC, and the Red Menace. Philadelphia, PA: Temple University Press, 1983.
- Watkins v. United States - Supreme Court Rules That Congressional Power Of Investigation Is Not Unlimited
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962Watkins v. United States - Significance, Supreme Court Rules That Congressional Power Of Investigation Is Not Unlimited, Further Readings