Meyer v. Nebraska
- Choper, Jess H, Yale Kasimir, and William B. Lockhart. Constitutional Rights and Liberties. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1975.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford Press, 1992.
- Norton, Mary Beth, et al. A People & A Nation: A History of the United States, Vol. 2. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1982.
- Nowak, John E., Ronald D. Rotunda, and J. Nelson Young, Constitutional Law, 2nd ed. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1984.
- Witt, Elder, ed. The Supreme Court A to Z. CQ's Encyclopedia of American Government. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1993.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Meyer v. Nebraska - Significance, From Language To Personal Liberty, Greater Impact For The Future, Academic Freedom And The Constitution