Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union
- Emord, Jonathan W. Freedom, Technology, and the First Amendment. San Francisco: Pacific Research Institute for Public Policy, 1991.
- Kende, Mark S. "The Supreme Court's Approach to the First Amendment in Cyberspace." Constitutional Commentary, winter 1997, pp. 465-480.
- Levendosky, Charles. "Freeing the Net: Supreme Court's Ruling a Victory for Town Criers on the Computer." Cleveland Plain Dealer. July 13, 1997, p. 1E.
- Nimmer, Raymond T. The Law of Computer Technology. Boston: Warren Gorham Lamont, 1992.
- Podgers, James. "Internet Regulation, Round Three." ABA Journal, March 1998, p. 99.
- Schroeder, Theodore. "Obscene" Literature and Constitutional Law: A Forensic Defense of Freedom of the Press. New York: Da Capo Press, 1972.
- Simon, Glenn E. "Cyberporn and Censorship." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Spring 1998, pp.1015-1048.
- Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union - America's First Female Attorney General
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1995 to PresentReno v. American Civil Liberties Union - Significance, America's First Female Attorney General, Further Readings