New York Times Company v. United States
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Instituted. Pentagon Papers Case Collection: Annotated Procedural Guide and Index. Berkeley, CA: Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute, 1975.
- Salter, Kenneth W. The Pentagon Papers Trial. Berkeley, CA: Editorial Justa Publications, 1975.
- Schrag, Peter. Test of Loyalty: Daniel Ellsberg and the Rituals of Secret Government. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1974.
- Ungar, Sanford J. The Papers & the Papers: an Account of the Legal and Political Battle over the Pentagon Paper. New York: Columbia University Press, 1989.
- New York Times Company v. United States - The Government Moves To Stop The Leak
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1963 to 1972New York Times Company v. United States - Significance, The Government Moves To Stop The Leak, Supreme Court Throws Out Government's Case