Wabaunsee County Board of County Commissioners Kansas v. Umbehr
- Berger, Mark. "Unjust Dismissal and the Contingent Worker: Restructuring Doctrine for the Restructured Worker." Yale Policy and Law Review, Vol. 16, January, 1997.
- Cooper, Julie. "Board Of County Commissioners v. Umbehr: A Rejection of The Categorical Approach to First Amendment Analysis and an Affirmation Of the Core Values Underlying Free Speech Protection." Widener Journal of Public Law, Vol. 6, 1997.
- Jacobs, Brian. "First Amendment Rights and Independent Contractors: The Law of Political Patronage in the Wake of Umbehr and O'Hare Truck Service." Kansas Law Review, Vol. 45., July 1997, p. 1299.
- "Leading Cases." Harvard Law Review, Vol. 110, November 1996.
- McCahan, Nancy S. "Justice Scalia's Constitutional Trinity: Originalism, Traditionalism, and The Rule of Law as Reflected in His Dissent in O'Hare and Umbehr." St. Louis Law Journal, Vol. 41, fall, 1997.
- Post, Robert. "Justice for Scalia." New York Review of Books, Vol. XLV, no. 10, 11 June 1998.
- Schwartz, Martin A. "Government Contractors and the First Amendment." New York Law Journal, 20 August 1996.
- Wabaunsee County Board of County Commissioners Kansas v. Umbehr - The Court's Decision
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1995 to PresentWabaunsee County Board of County Commissioners Kansas v. Umbehr - Significance, The Court's Decision, Justices Scalia And Thomas Dissent, Impact, Further Readings