R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt, eds. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1996.
- Brooks, Thomas D. "First Amendment--Penalty Enhancement for Hate Crimes: Content Regulation, Questionable State Interests and Non-Traditional Sentencing." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Winter-Spring 1994, pp. 703-742.
- Dry, Murray. "Hate Speech and the Constitution." Constitutional Commentary, Winter 1994, pp. 501-513.
- Lawrence, Frederick M. "The Punishment of Hate: Toward a Normative Theory of Bias-Motivated Crimes." Michigan Law Review, November 1994, pp. 320-381.
- Post, Robert C. "Liberalism Divided: Freedom of Speech and the Many Uses of State Power." Michigan Law Review, May 1997, pp. 1517-1541.
- Simon, Glenn E. "Cyberporn and Censorship: Constitutional Barriers to Preventing Access to Internet Pornography by Minors." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Spring 1998, pp. 1015-1048.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1989 to 1994R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul - Fighting Words, The Lower Court's Rule, The Supreme Court Rules, Further Readings