Federal Communications Commission v. Pacifica Foundation
- Berman, Jerry, and Daniel J. Weitzner. "Abundance and User Control." Yale Law Journal, May 1995, pp. 1619.
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt, eds. Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1990.
- Gewirtz, Paul. "Constitutional Law and New Technology." Social Research, Fall 1997, pp. 1191.
- Petrillo, Matthew. "High Court Appears Divided on CDA."Business Insurance, April 7, 1997, pp. 7.
- Volokh, Eugene. "Freedom of Speech, Shielding Children, and Transcending Balancing." Supreme Court Review, Annual 1997, pp. 141.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1973 to 1980Federal Communications Commission v. Pacifica Foundation - Obscene Or Offensive Speech, Filthy Words, Patently Offensive Language Hits The Fan, Legal Proceedings