Engel v. Vitale
- Eastland, Terry, ed. Religious Liberty in the Supreme Court: The Cases that Define the Debate Over Church and State. Washington, DC: Ethics and Public Policy Institute, 1993.
- Howe, Mark De Wolfe. The Garden and the Wilderness: Religion and Government in American Constitutional History. Chicago, IL: Chicago University Press, 1965.
- Johnson, John W. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Miller, Robert T. and Ronald B. Flowers. Toward Benevolent Neutrality: Church, State, and the Supreme Court. Waco, TX: Markham Press Fund, 1992.
- Engel v. Vitale - Justice Black For The Majority Declares Public School Prayer Wholly Unconstitutional
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962Engel v. Vitale - Significance, Justice Black For The Majority Declares Public School Prayer Wholly Unconstitutional, Official State Prayer