National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Button
- Cushman, Robert F., and Susan P. Koniak. Leading Constitutional Decisions. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1987.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Spong, William B., Jr. "From Button to Bates--Road to the Marketplace?" Virginia Bar Association Journal 12, no. 4, Fall 1986, pp. 5-8.
- Tobias, Carl. "Public School Desegregation in Virginia during the Post-Brown Decade." William and Mary Law Review 37, Summer 1996, pp. 1261-1306.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Button - The Naacp Sues
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1963 to 1972National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Button - The Battle For Desegregation, The Naacp Sues, Petitioner's Claims, State's Interests Do Not Justify Suppression Of Speech