National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama
- Biskupic, Joan and Elder Witt. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1996.
- Branch, Taylor. Parting the Waters. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1988.
- Cushman, Robert F. Leading Constitutional Decisions. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982.
- Greenberg, Jack. Crusaders in the Courts. New York: Basic Books, 1994.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama - Related Cases
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama - Significance, Related Cases, Further Readings