- Bullock, Charles and Charles Lamb. Implementation of Civil RightsPolicy. Moterey, CA: Brooks/Cole, 1984.
- Claude, Richard. The Supreme Court and the Electoral Process. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1970.
- Conway, Margaret. Political Participation in the United States. Washington DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1991.
- Elliot, Ward E. Y. The Rise of the Guardian Democracy: The Supreme Court's Role in Voting Rights Disputes, 1845-1969. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1974.
- Epstein, Lee and Thomas Walker. Constitutional Law For A Changing America: Rights, Liberties, and Justice. Washington DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1992.
- Porter, Kirk Harold. A History of Suffrage in the United States. New York: AMS Press, 1971.
- Thornston, Abigail. Whose Votes Count? Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1987.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationFree Legal Encyclopedia: Vest to Water RightsVoting Rights - Further Readings