The Rights of the Accused during Trial
- Brewster, Stanley Farrar. Twelve Men in a Box. Chicago: Callaghan and Company, 1934.
- Busch, Francis Xavier. Law and Tactics in Jury Trials. Indianapolis, Bobbs-Merrill, 1959.
- Cook, Joseph G. Constitutional Rights of the Accused: Post-Trial Rights. Rochester, NY: Lawyers Co-Operative, 1976.
- Decof, Leonard. Jury Trial and the Independent Bar. Los Angeles, CA: International Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1981.
- The Fifth Amendment and Self Incrimination (motion picture). Jefferson Productions/McGraw-Hill Book, 1955.
- Heller, Francis Howard. The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of theUnited States: A Study in Constitutional Development. Lawrence: University of Kansas Press, 1951.
- Hook, Sidney. Common Sense and the Fifth Amendment. New York: Criterion Books, 1957.
- The Jury Trial. St. Paul, MN: Hamline University School of Advanced Law, 1985.
- Levy, Leonard W. Origins of the Fifth Amendment: The Right Against Self-incrimination. New York: Oxford University Press, 1968.