Establishment Clause Freedom of Religion
- Berg, Thomas C. The State and Religion: In a Nutshell. St. Paul, MN: West Group, 1998.
- Eastland, Terry (ed.). Religious Liberty in the Supreme Court: The Cases That Define the Debate Over Church and State. Washington, DC: Ethics and Public Policy Center, 1993.
- Flowers, Ronald B. That Godless Court? Supreme Court Decisions on Church-State Relationships. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 1994.
- Gedicks, Frederick M. The Rhetoric of Church and State: A Critical Analysis of Religious Clause Jurisprudence. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1995.
- Jelen, Ted G., and Clyde Wilcox. Public Attitudes Toward Church and State. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 1995.
- Levy, Leonard W. The Establishment Clause: Religion and the First Amendment. Chapel Hill, NC: The University of North Carolina Press, 1994.
- Nord, Warren A. Religion & American Education: Rethinking a National Dilemma. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1995.