Forcible Sex Offenses, Non-forcible Sex Offenses, Do Offender Laws Protect Public Safety Or Invade Privacy?
A class of sexual conduct prohibited by the law.
Since the 1970s this area of the law has undergone significant changes and reforms. Although the commission of sex offenses is not new, public awareness and concern regarding sex offenses have grown, resulting in the implementation of new RULES OF EVIDENCE and procedure, new police methods and techniques, and new approaches to the investigation and prosecution of sex offenses.
Child Molestation; Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure; Family Law; Gay and Lesbian Rights; Sexual Abuse; Victims' Rights.
- Sex Discrimination - Historical Background, Sex Discrimination And Title Vii: An Unusual Political Alliance, Sex Discrimination Laws
- Sex Offenses - Forcible Sex Offenses
- Sex Offenses - Non-forcible Sex Offenses
- Sex Offenses - Do Offender Laws Protect Public Safety Or Invade Privacy?
- Sex Offenses - Other Sex-related Offenses
- Sex Offenses - Child Sexual Assault
- Sex Offenses - Prosecution Of Sex Offenses
- Sex Offenses - Prosecution Of Non-forcible Sex Offenses
- Sex Offenses - Constitutionality Issues
- Sex Offenses - Evidentiary Issues
- Sex Offenses - Rape Shield Laws
- Sex Offenses - Hiv And Aids
- Sex Offenses - Sexual Psychopath Legislation
- Sex Offenses - Sex Offender Registration And Community Notification
- Sex Offenses - Further Readings
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationFree Legal Encyclopedia: Secretary to SHAs