less than 1 minute read

Separate Maintenance

Money paid by one married person to the other for support if they are no longer living as HUSBAND AND WIFE. Commonly it is referred to as separate support and follows from a court order.


Additional topics

Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationFree Legal Encyclopedia: Secretary to SHAs